Our Cacao is prepared especially for ceremony and comes from the Ashaninka tribes of Peru. It is safe to drink however please make us aware if any of the following apply to you:
- If you are taking anti depressants or any other medication.
- If you have a heart condition, as cacao increases the blood flow to the brain and heart by at least 40%.
- If you are pregnant.
How to prepare:
- Cacao contains caffeine, so please do NOT DRINK COFFEE or any other stimulants at least 3 hours before the ceremony.
- We recommend that you do not eat for at least three hours prior to the ceremony. This is so that the cacao can be quickly and easily absorbed enabling you to go deeper into your journey.
- Please drink plenty of water both before and after the ceremony to stay hydrated. We provide fresh filtered water.
- If you are feeling floaty or spacey after the ceremony, a good way to ground the energy is to eat a nourishing, healthy meal.
- Dress in comfortable loose clothing
What to bring:
- Your journal and a pen to write down any insights from your journey
- A yoga mat, not essential as the space is carpeted, but we will be lying down
- A cosy blanket
- water bottle
Saturday Cacao Ceremonies: Doors are open from 12:15pm and we will begin promptly at 12:30pm so please arrive on time.
Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable to another person.
Please book and pay for the ceremony in advance - there are limited numbers and the ceremonies sell out quickly.
WARNING! Cacao can seriously increase your love-ability and happiness - are you ready?