The Ceremonies cost between £40-£49.98 by card or Paypal from Brown Paper Tickets. At present I do not offer concessions.
Our Cacao is prepared especially for ceremony and comes from the Ashaninka tribes of Peru and Guatemala. It is safe to drink however please make us aware if any of the following apply to you:
- If you are taking anti depressants or any other medication
- If you have a heart condition as cacao increases the blood flow to the brain and heart by at least 40%
- If you are pregnant as we will give you a smaller dose
How to prepare:
Before the ceremony we recommend that you do not eat or drink coffee for at least two hours. This is so that the cacao can be quickly and easily absorbed enabling you to go deeper into your journey.
Please drink plenty of water both before and after the ceremony to stay hydrated. We provide fresh filtered water.
A good way to ground the energy if you are feeling floaty or spacey after the ceremony is to have a good warm meal.
What to bring:
- Your journal and a pen to write down any insights from your journey
- A yoga mat, not essential as the space is carpeted, but we will be lying down
- A cosy blanket
- Any crystals or tools you like to connect with whilst journeying
- Dress in comfortable loose clothing
Saturday Cacao Ceremonies: Doors are open from 12:15pm and we will begin promptly at 12:30pm so please arrive on time.
Sunday Women's only Cacao Ceremonies: Doors are open from 2:15pm and we will begin promptly at 2:30pm so please arrive on time.
TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE. Please contact www.brownpapertickets.com direct to cancel your ticket, as they deal with all the administration for the ceremonies.
However they are transferrable, if you cannot make it and would like to sell or gift your ticket on please contact us.
Please book and pay for the ceremony in advance - there are limited numbers and the ceremonies sell out quickly.
WARNING! Cacao can seriously increase your loveability and happiness - are you ready?